7 Ways Metal Buildings Meet the Needs of the Granite State
Pre-engineered steel buildings in New Hampshire— and all across New England—deliver the best building bang-for-your-buck. Whether commercial, industrial, or a personal use building, you can depend on the strength of steel.
7 Reasons to Choose Prefabricated Steel Buildings in New Hampshire
- Cost Efficient: Building owners find pre-engineered metal buildings cost less to buy, construct, maintain, operate, and expand than other building methods.
- Swift Delivery: Receive your customized steel building kit in five to seven weeks. RHINO’s new HyperBuilt models arrive in little as two weeks!
- Quick Assembly: Prefabrication on RHINO cuts 33% or more off construction time.
- Persistent Quality: Manufactured to precise requirements, factory-produced metal building kits must meet specified tolerances and pass strict quality-control inspections before shipping.
- Strong Connections: A steel building’s primary framing connects with heavy-duty steel bolts and nuts. Secondary framing attaches with high-strength self-drilling screws.
- Super Protective: New Hampshire’s extreme climate demands stout, durable structures. Steel buildings meet the challenges of snow, wind, and humidity head on. In fact, RHINO steel buildings are guaranteed to meet or exceed all current local codes for the lifetime of the structure!
- Design Freedom: Metal buildings can look like metal buildings— or not. Finish your structures with colorful steel panels and trim, brick, stone, tilt-up concrete, glass, wood, or any other typical exterior. Also, with the clear span capabilities of steel buildings, there are no limits on how you design your interior floor plan. Clear span interiors make later layout changes a snap, too.
RHINO Steel Buildings in New Hampshire
For more facts about RHINO’s steel buildings in New Hampshire, please contact RHINO right now. We promise to make the steel building ordering process pleasant and efficient. Call us at 1.940.383.9566 for a free no-hassle quote on your next steel garage, barn, or shed kit.