Why Prefab Steel Buildings are the Best Construction Method
Let’s look at the ways pre-engineered metal buildings cost less to build.
Erecting a Steel Building Saves Time
RHINO pre-engineered steel buildings cost less to build because our construction method significantly speeds up the building process.
RHINO Metal Buildings Cost Less by Slashing Construction Time by 33%
Here are seven ways RHINO’s metal building construction saves time:
- PREFABRICATION: All the framing components for RHINO steel buildings come ready to assemble. Every piece is cut, welded, drilled, and painted at the factory. Consequently, framers do not waste time culling, measuring, cutting, drilling, or welding.
- FEWER PIECES: Steel’s strength creates a strong, durable structure with surprisingly few pieces. Fewer pieces mean faster construction.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: RHINO’s building system ensures hassle-free metal building construction. The factory clearly marks every component for fast identification. To simplify the process, the plans indicate the correct placement for each pre-labeled framing piece.
- LOWER LABOR COSTS: The quicker a building goes up, the less money spent on labor. Therefore, our prefab metal buildings cost less for overall labor, too. Since erecting a steel building is so simple, some people erect their own steel buildings for even greater labor savings.
- BUILDER INSURANCE SAVINGS: Since RHINO structures erect faster, builders spend on builder’s risk insurance, too.
- LESS CONCRETE: Because steel’s unmatched strength-to-weight ratio actually makes the total framing package lighter than any other construction method, less concrete is required when erecting a steel building on a slab. Therefore, less concrete is necessary for RHINO foundations, which offers additional savings.
- FAR LESS WASTE: Removing construction debris costs money. The more material left over to haul away, the greater the expense. Fortunately, pre-engineered metal buildings produce very little scrap. As an added bonus, any leftover steel scrap is sold for recycling.
Our Premier Steel Buildings Cost You Less to Build
- Fast delivery
- Commercial-grade rigid steel framing
- Factory-welded clips for faster, easier attachment of girts and purlins
- Factory-located openings, doors, and windows
- Matching cover trim for all openings
- High quality bolts, nuts, and screws for high-strength connections
- A detailed installation manual with safety tips
- A construction video on DVD
- Three sets of plans stamped by an engineer licensed for your location
- An anchor bolt plan for concrete specifications
Steel buildings cost less when you start with a RHINO prefab metal building kit.
RHINO Stands for Quality
We have earned our excellent reputation for quality and service one metal building at a time.
Thousands of satisfied commercial, agricultural, aviation, industrial, and residential customers depend on the RHINO Difference in metal buildings.
Discover how you too can save time and money with a high-performance RHINO metal building. Call RHINO now at 940.383.9566 and speak to one of our experienced metal building specialists.
(Updated 2-26-2021. Originally published 9-21-2015.)